Contracts for Differences (“CFDs”) are products developed to allow customers to enjoy all the benefits of possessing a stock, index, ETF, forex or commodity position without having to physically own the underlying instrument itself.
With CFDs customers can buy (“go long”) and close the position later by selling. Alternatively customers can sell (“go short”) and close the position later by buying. Selling at a higher/lower price than the purchase price yields a gain/loss accordingly.
CFDs have grown in popularity over the past few years and becoming a popular way to trade the financial markets.
Plus500 was founded in 2008, and has become a leading provider of Contracts for Difference (CFD’s), delivering trading facilities on shares, forex, commodities and indices, alongside innovative trading technology. Nowadays the company is a rapidly growing CFD provider in Europe and Asia and currently offers its portfolio of over 1.000 instruments to over a million clients.
Some of the advantages of the Plus500 CFD Service include:
- A reliable Trading Platform – Plus500 an UK company with its main offices located in the City of London. They provide support 24 hours, 7 days a week. They are supervised by well-regarded financial regulators: Plus500UK LTD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Plus500 CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Plus500 AU LTD is regulated by ASIC. Plus500 LTD is also listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Easy to use Platform – Plus500 is the most easy to use trading platform out there yet it includes advanced features attractive to experienced traders.
- Diversified offering – Plus500 traders can trade CFDs with over 2,000 instruments (Shares, Indices, Commodities, Forex, and ETFs) across over 20 different markets worldwide.
- Localization – This provider offers a full service in many languages and currencies (Plus500 is available in 50 markets and 31 different languages).
- Trade on the go – In today’s hectic daily routine, Plus500 traders know they can keep trading wherever they may be. Plus500 offers application platforms for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Try it first – Plus500 offers a free (unlimited by time) demo version. You will also get a 25€/£20 welcome bonus (no deposit required).
- Deposit and withdraw – You can deposit from just 100€/£ by Credit Card, PayPal, Wire transfer or Skrill.